Sunday, August 31, 2008

Quick Trip


So you may have noticed I just added a couple of new posts. With our recent trip to Utah, it was the easiest way for me to organize everything and try not to put it into one large post. To kick things off, my dad (the only one in my family who was in town), was the lucky one to pick us up at the airport. He wanted to take Grace to an indoor amusement park (very small scale, just Grace's size) called Jungle Jim's. What a hit! We were there for a couple of hours. She did not want to leave! I think the funniest part was when she wanted to keep riding the roller coaster, by herself! So the employee let her ride, even when everyone else got off the ride. Thanks Dad!



While in Utah, I tried to squeeze in some time to see old friends. Sadly, this is the only picture I took of the evening. But it was fun to see Jack, Kate and Grace play together again! It was like we've never left. Thanks to Josh and Annie for letting us crash Lucy's b-day party! Your house is gorgeous!


And of course the highlight of the trip was seeing family! Being away certainly makes you appreciate them a whole lot more! I love my family (and by family I refer to mine and Andy's)! The two weeks spent there was wonderful and flew by way too quick. So the following posts are just short glimpses into our quick trip to Utah. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Courtney B said...

Hi church friends! Let's be blog friends :)
Very cute pictures!