Sunday, September 14, 2008

FIRSTS


Our family experienced a lot of 'firsts' this past week. One was Grace starting preschool. I know she's only 3, but I thought she would be able to handle one day a week for 2 hours. And then the other day we go on a little field trip that relates to whatever the lesson was for that week. So the first lesson was on counting. She didn't seem too interested in numbers, until we went on our field trip. The kids went on a little hunt for numbers. Since then she has been noticing numbers and counting every chance she can get. I would say this first week was a success!


No, I wasn't the one to get my first haircut, I was just their to lend my support and hold his head still.



And the biggest first of the week goes to...



And it only took 10 and a 1/2 months to master. Now my life will never be the same!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I did NOT know that Clark started crawling. I guess he's usually being held or in the carseat when I see him. Wow, what a fun time. We enjoy all the "firsts" (well most of them- you know what I mean)! And as always, Grace sure looks cute!

Annie said...

YEAH CLARK!!! Gracie looks darling.