Tuesday, September 21, 2010

G.A.C.


It's been 8weeks since I was recovering in the hospital and getting to know this little one. I haven't had her 2month appointment yet, so I have no current stats to share. By my guess, she's probably 10lbs 8oz. She is a pro at holding up her little head and smiling back to melt any heart (especially mine:).

I'm trying to cherish every little moment with her, since this time goes by so quickly. I've heard so many people say, 'I can't remember my baby ever being this small.' I'm loving every moment. (thanks to Jamie for this oh-so-cute hat!)


Not to be over-shadowed or forgotten, this little guy has been such a trooper through all these changes in our household. He no longer takes naps (otherwise will not go to bed at a decent hour). But today, he climbed up on the couch and fell right to sleep. The best part of it all is that he went to bed at a decent hour! Now-a-days the only time he falls asleep is in the car. I can't remember the last time he has fallen asleep like this, so I couldn't resist the photo op.


I think one of Clark's favorite part of the day is picking up Grace from school. He insists on wearing his backpack when we get her. He really looks up to his older sister (btw, Grace is loving school:)


And baseball is one of his new favorite past-times. Can ya tell?

6 comments:

jamie t. said...

She's getting so big! I'm glad you like the hat. I had her make 3-6 months so she could hopefully wear it longer :)

Clark is so sweet. It is always hard to transition from no naps. I love that he wants to wear a backpack too.

Grace is a doll as always.

Kathryn said...

Audrey does look just like Clark in that picture. She is so cute. Love Clark with his baseball stance. So cute. Gracie of course is sweet, sweet, sweet. Love the backpacks.I want those pictures. email them to me please.!!!

Rachel said...

I love seeing the kids. Clark looks beyond cute in that outfit! His face looks like it's starting to change from a toddler to a preschooler! I know you don't want to hear that yet, and maybe he recently got a hair cut or something, but he's looking older. Treasure those moments!

Luke, Marie & Brody said...

Does your title stand for Grace, Audrey, Clark? Love all the pics! Cant wait to see Audrey!!! And Clark looks like one awesome baseball player!!! Love you!

ashley said...

So cute. David just sent me your blog because I was thinking about you guys lately and wanted to know how you are all doing. Audrey is looking so cute! I also really love the picture of Clark in his baseball stuff. So cute.

Maren and Dustin said...

So cute. And what is it about sleeping kids that makes them 10 times more adorable? (Perhaps it's the completely relaxed facial features…or perhaps that they are not tearing apart your house…)