Saturday, August 30, 2008

Bear Lake


So the end of the first week the kids and I were in Utah, my family went to Bear Lake. And I think we picked the perfect weekend: Raspberry Days. The only difference was there were more people and plenty of local venders selling their stuff. So it made for some good shopping at Bear Lake. And it was just fun to play at the beach and on the boat. Here is cousin Trey helping Clark out with his binky. Thanks Trey!


Grace had her first experience riding a water banana. I love the look on her face in this picture (which is why I chose it)!


One of Clark's favorite foods is bananas. If you're not too careful, he'll bite off more than he can chew and swallow. My uncle Matt was in town, so he came with us that weekend. He seemed to really enjoy spending time with Clark. And by the look of it, Clark enjoyed his company (or food).


This picture is of my parents with all their grandkids. This one was probably the best one of all that were taken. They should have taken the picture early on in our little trip, instead of the very end when everyone is tired and ready to go home!


And a proud grandpa! I wanted to post a picture of my dad water skiing, since I was so proud of how well he did. But I didn't want to embarrass him. So I thought this was a bit better.

Here are some more pictures that captured a bit more of what we did while at the lake!

No comments: