Thursday, December 13, 2007

I've Been Tagged

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:

1. Preparing to serve a mission (remember I'm already 30!)
2. I was working as a teller at America First Credit Union
3. As you can guess from my first answer, I was not dating anyone, exclusively.
4. I was a junior at the University of Utah (go Utes!)
5. I was still living at my parents' house in Murray, UT


5 Things on my to-do list today
1. Do this
2. Finish putting together some gifts for family (unable to get specific, just in case they are reading this)
3. Clean our bathroom
4. Send out Christmas Email
5. Go to library


5 Snacks I enjoy
1. Anything with chocolate!
2. Vanilla yogurt w/ frozen berries
3. Banana shakes
4. Crackers w/ cream cheese
5. Applesauce

5 Things I would do if I were a Billionaire
1. Travel the world
2. Give to charities
3. Buy a house on a lake
4. Buy really cute clothes
5. Invest!


5 places I have lived
1. Elk Grove, CA
2. Midvale, UT
3. Murray, UT
4. Rosario, Argentina (LDS mission)
5. Provo, UT

5 Jobs I’ve had
1. Subway- I was a pro sandwich artist!
2. America First Credit Union- teller
3. Boys and Girls Club- glorified babysitter
4. SLC Olympics- security
5. Orem City- weight lifting instructor

5 Things people probably don’t know about me
1.I can be a real neat freak! Although it doesn't always show in my home, I can get real ansy when it's cluttered. I hate clutter!
2. I'm a real good 'tickler'. But sometimes it can be a curse with Andy, since he loves to get his back tickled.
3. I love to run! I've just signed up for another half marathon in June. But you will never get me to run a full marathon. I love to run, but I'm not crazy!
4. I hate having sticky hands. It drives me nuts!
5. I use to play the saxophone in junior high and high school. I haven't played it since, so don't ask me to now.

I now tag Traci, Sarah, Lexie, and Missy! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's funny how alike we are! I blame dad for the sticky hand thing! Anyway can't wait to see everyone on Saturday!!!
Love ya!