Thursday, August 27, 2009

next stop: bear lake

The next leg of our little trip (read previous post first) was spent with my family at bear lake. It was a slow start, but we eventually made it to the lake. Our plans were changed a bit when we woke up to rain on the one day we were going to be on the lake. Snap. Thankfully, we had my brother-in-law to the rescue with his 4 wheelers. So fun! The sun did finally come out on Sunday, so we took advantage of what time remained and the kids actually got to play in the water. Not all of my family could join us, we sure missed ya (you know who you are:), but we enjoyed ourselves with those who could make it. Time was too short, but I enjoyed every moment!


Grace and I waiting patiently to get there

The remaining pictures are not all in order, but you get the idea.

hard to tell just by looking at the picture, but you'll get a better idea of what Grace is doing in the video below.



happy birthday cowboy!

Sorry marie, I know it's not the most flattering picture of you guys, I just love the look on Clark's face




I think she's found her profession

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I just love Bear Lake! Looks like a fun trip.

Carroll Conversations said...

So sweet to see her washing Clark's cute little tootsies. We miss you guys around here.

Tina Fraidenburg said...

We miss you guys! We had so much fun with you here!

Kristy E.B. said...

Looks like a great trip! Glad you got to see your families and had fun. I miss you as my running partner and hanging out! Give me a call sometime! Jazlyn still talks about Grace all the time. Her birthday party is on Sat. Too bad Grace won't be here!

jamie t. said...

Looks like such a fun time! We miss you guys too. Anna also talks about Grace all the time. Each time we go by your old house the girls say, "Thats grace's old house." Miss you guys!

Rachel said...

Maisey also says there's Grace's old house! We miss seeing your smiling faces at all the birthdays and hang outs! We hope you love CA! I had a dream you were pregnant by the way...

Luke, Marie & Brody said...

It is a cute pic of Clark, so it's ok! I can't believe that was already a month ago...well almost! It was fun though! Now that we know how to get down to the beach we should do that every year! Miss you!!!!