Thursday, July 16, 2009

Seconds

(Cassandra's sad attempt of a self-shot w/ Grace)
We've had a few events in our family these last couple of weeks that we'll call 'seconds' (not to be confused with a previous post entitled, 'firsts'). Our first second was the recent visit of my sister Cassandra. This was the second time she has come to visit us since we left Utah. And she came to visit the second child of the family (me). We got to spend some real quality time, catching up, eating, shopping, etc. She's a lot of fun to have around, and so helpful! Come back soon CJ, we miss you already!

(our second attempt at getting Grace to take our picture)

Grace is the second best in her first-ever ballet class. She isn't the most coordinated of the group, but she sure gets an A+ for trying.
(always second in line)


This is Grace's second bike. It's a lot bigger and cuter and pinker than the first, but she does really well riding it all by herself (w/ the help of training wheels).




Meet Clark's second girlfriend. He dumped the first the moment he met Elia. They're a match made in heaven.

11 comments:

Carroll Conversations said...

Your kids are adorable. I love, love, love the last one of Clark with his "second" girl! Tood cute!

Carroll Conversations said...

Uh, sorry about the extra 'd' on the end there. Typo!

Adrianna said...

Oh, I love Gracie in her little ballet outfit...

And what a little mack daddy you have on your hands!!

Kellie said...

I found your blog through blog hopping. Your kids are so cute, and your little girl looks just like you. You have a cute family. It is good to see all is well.
Kellie (young) Keller

Kathryn said...

Gracie, You are the prettiest ballerina!!!! I love your bike too. Clark you are a little charmer. Love you, Grammy

Luke, Marie & Brody said...

I am so sad we never got a pic together! We will have to do that when you come here! That is the perfect pic of Clark and Elia! They are so cute! I'm so glad you found Grace a bike! It looks kind of retro!

jamie t. said...

We miss you guys too much! Your kiddos are getting so big. I am jealous that Aaron is able to hang out with you guys today. Eat an in-and-out burger for me! Yum Yum :)

Kristy E.B. said...

That's fun Grace gets to do ballet now! She looks cute and I love the picture of Clark and his girlfriend. I was thinking of you the other day and how we miss you guys. Jazlyn still talks about Grace all the time. Give us a call sometime!

Rachel said...

I'm so glad Grace is taking dance now that you're settled... What a great place to meet friends and make play dates!

The pink bike- do they make one in my size? So cute!

And Clark, what a sweetheart!

Miss you guys!

Julie and Pete said...

Adorable as always!

Mary E Heaps said...

Hey, Melissa, this is the only way I knew to get a hold of you. I have a random request. I remember you made a wicked good oriental chicken salad once for a Church activity, and I was wondering if I could get the recipe? I tried making one for the first time the other day and was sorely disappointed. I thought to myself, "I remember who makes a great salad . . ."