Monday, March 9, 2009

Birthday Girl


Although her birthday was a couple of weeks ago, what kind of mother would I be if I didn't post this special day? We had a fun-filled day of preschool, out-0f-this-world pizza, dinner provided by Rachel (thank you!), and of course, birthday cake!

Later on that week we had a little birthday bash of bowling. It was crazy, but I think everyone enjoyed themselves, including the birthday girl. Thanks for all who came and wished her a happy birthday and spoiled her rotten!




well, all I can say is...I am really proud to be Grace's mom! hard to believe she's a little independent four year old already. I love you sweetie!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cutie! I think she looks just like you, Melissa.

Luke, Marie & Brody said...

Yay for being 4! It's crazy how fast she has grown up!!! I miss you guys so much! Can't wait to see you in June!!! Happy Birthday Grace!