Sunday, May 11, 2008

Baird Mania


We had a fun little weekend (5.8.08-5.11.08) with our friends Adam, Heidi, and Campbell Baird! We met Adam and Heidi when we lived in Provo. They now live in Washington while Adam is in law school. On the day they arrived, we happened to dress our boys in the same exact outfit.


The next day we took them to the coast. The weather was a bit on the cold side, but that didn't stop Andy and Grace from enjoying the beach. We first went to Seaside, which we hadn't checked out before, then headed over to our favorite, Cannon Beach.


At Seaside they had these swings for the kids. Here's a good back-to-back comparison of our boys. They are 5 weeks apart!


Here we are, yet again, at our favorite spot!



On Saturday we took them to another favorite spot, Multnomah Falls.









After enjoying nature's beauty, we enjoyed a man-made beauty, Bridgeport Village, a large outdoor mall. We had never been there before, and I'm already looking forward to going back! A favorite spot of Heidi's is Pudding on the Rice. Which if anyone has a chance to try, I would highly recommend it, especially if you like pudding! Andy and Adam are not fans, hence the picture.















Grace's favorite spot was the play area, of course! I just thought this was a cool picture of her in the cylinder thing.




Some other things we did while they were here but not pictured: saw Iron Man, ate at Camp 18 (Andy's favorite restaurant on the way back from the Coast), and checked out a bit of downtown Portland (couldn't get very far without the strollers). Thanks for coming you guys!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Oh I loved Iron Man. I love Robert Downey Jr. That looks so fun. I am still trying to figure out how to get up there. I miss you guys so bad. your kids are darling.

Luke, Marie & Brody said...

I like your hair cut!! Although it doesnt look anything like Chloe's!! I'm excited to see you in a few weeks! You're staying at my house right?