Sunday, March 16, 2008

Oh, The Places We'll Go!

Last weekend my mom came to visit. So for fun we took Grace to the Children's Museum in Portland! That same evening, she (Grace) got sick with a bad cold, so we didn't do much else the rest of the weekend.


Here's a self portrait of Clark and I. I'm sure he enjoyed himself as well.


There is a life size photo frame. Hence the picture.



Then on Monday (Grace was feeling a lot better), after I dropped my mom off at the airport, a friend of mine invited us to go to another Children's Museum called the A.C. Gillbert Discovery House, in Salem. I didn't take any pictures but I wanted to show everyone just how cute this place looks. Something pretty cool here is that you can check out these 'cultural passes' to places like the Children's Museum from the library and just return them by the end of the day.

Then on Tuesday, it was $2 Tuesday at the Zoo. Again, I didn't take very many pictures, but this was probably the best one out of the bunch. And plus we didn't stay very long since it started to get cold and rainy.

2 comments:

Traci said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I wish we had a Children's Museum here. When we come visit one day we will have to take the kids.

Marjorie said...

They had a Children's museum in Chicago and I loved it! That's one benefit of being in a big city all the things to do. I like the closeup picture of you and Clark:)